Wednesday 1 April 2015

Research ( Week 6 )

This week we did or individual research on what our concepts of having a good furniture that can help the learning environment of the class.

As i had mentioned in the previous post, I had already had the idea of having a smart table.
I decided to ask people around, what are the basic application essentials of a smart table with an inbuilt tablet a student need ? I received various answers and suggestions as different level of education study would need to refer and rely on different kind of software and applications.

But that was not the thing that matters for now. What matters was I had to make a better design concept out of the one that i had already made. I tried changing it's form and shape to a much more versatile and modern shape and also added funky colors to the desk. This would give it more attraction and it would be more appealing to students.


This is the design concept that I have created out of sketches .



No comments:

Post a Comment